We are thrilled to announce the extension of our Liquidity Program to the PancakeSwap exchange, on Binance Smart Chain, and increase the overall monthly rewards to 60,000 $XED. From now on, liquidity providers on Pancake Swap will be able to access a monthly rewards pool of 60,000 $XED which was only accessible for Uniswap LPs until now.
The rewards will be distributed pro-rata between LPs on Uniswap and Pancakeswap according to the overall liquidity provided in each DEX on the last day of the month. As an example, if on 31th August 23:59, there is 3m liquidity on Pancakeswap and 1m liquidity on Uniswap there will be 45,000 $XED to be distributed to Pancakeswap LPs and 15,000 $XED to be distributed to Uniswap LPs.
These reward will be paid in XED to every liquidity provider that locks ETH or BNB and XED on Uniswap or Pancakeswap for at least 28 days and, in addition to the normal fee liquidity providers automatically get from Uniswap and Pancakeswap trades on the trading pairs they provide liquidity to.
In order to participate, you just have to add liquidity to Exeedme’s Uniswap or PancakeSwap trading pair (or if you already have done it, you just have to leave it). The rewards program is automatically renewed on a monthly basis unless said otherwise.
This update is already valid for August.
How to be eligible?
- To qualify you need to provide at least 1 ETH of liquidity, plus 1 ETH worth of XED tokens, or 7 BNB of liquidity plus 7BNB worth of XED tokens
- Each qualifying liquidity add is only eligible for rewards 28 days after they are added.
- Each qualifier splits the reward pool among all qualifiers evenly by percentage of the pool.
- If you remove liquidity at any point, your previous liquidity is disqualified and you must wait 30 days from the next time you add qualifying liquidity to qualify for rewards (this is to prevent paying out to people who rug pull)
- Basically, we take any qualifying Liquidity Providers at the end of each period and split up the DEX pool among them.
And don’t forget our initial NFTs utility:
Liquidity Program NFTs Multiplier
For every wallet address that holds our gold medal, make sure it is real by confirming it was created by the address 0xe99bb0d4815f2a99341341c46502074b45dfd184.
If you own one it will act as a 2x booster of the Liquidity Provided on Uniswap and Pancakeswap for the Liquidity Rewards Program. In essence your NFT will work as 2x multiplier in the LP allocation. If you were not one of the lucky ones that won the Beta Tournament you can always go to Rarible or Opensea and try to bid for one of the existing medals.
Once you own it make sure you transfer it to the same wallet you are providing liquidity on Uniswap and Pancakeswap (in this case the same wallet but in ETH chain)
2. Input the number of XED you want to provide to the liquidity pool (minimum 1 ETH or 7BNB worth of XED).
3.Confirm the liquidity and supply the trading pair by confirming all the required transactions
- Current reward is 60,000 XED, but we reserve the right to change the amount of XED that is given as liquidity rewards, at any time, and without notice.
- Participants in the XED Uniswap and Pancakeswap Rewards program may receive varying amounts of ETH and/or XED from the pool for being liquidity providers, due to the nature of Uniswap and other participants in the pool
- The number of XED tokens earned as prizes in this program may vary due to other participants in the pool
- Exeedme makes no warranties or guarantees as to the safety and security of any and all funds deposited by participants on Uniswap
- Exeedme has no liability or control over users’ funds lost on Uniswap due to bugs or breaches on Uniswap, or due to the user’s own negligence
- Exeedme reserves the right to modify or cancel this Rewards Program at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Exeedme is a trusted and fair Play2Earn ecosystem that allows gamers at all skill levels, developers and gaming communities to monetize their skills and efforts with the power of DeFi and NFT’s. With Exeedme, gamers can play their favorite games and earn rewards for participating and progressing, ultimately enabling ALL players to make money off their skills.